Preludi is a project for families aimed at bringing music closer and provides an opportunity for them to listen to it.
For groups of over 40 people attending a concert by the Education Service Preludi can deepen the experience by offering training, either professional or family based, held before or after the concert in the same venue.
The type of training around the concerts can vary and is tailored to suit the needs of each group. All sessions last ninety minutes and are led by professionals who regularly work with the L’Auditori Education Service.
- Educational professionals or music teachers
- Families with children
- Mums and dads
- Concert preparation
- Raising awareness
- Working on concert content in retrospect
- Training sessions are held in the spaces chosen by each particular trainer
- Before or after the concert
- Listening to live music
- Provision of materials: guide, activities, information, works, handouts…
- Providing concert preparation tools
- Providing cultural activities for families
- Promoting community music: school/family
- Introducing different and diverse musical styles, ensembles and repertoires
- Introducing young children to musical quality
- Getting to know L’Auditori
L’Auditori offers group discounts on ticket purchases for groups of 10 or more.
For groups of 40 or more, instead of a discount we can offer a free talk or workshop tailored to you and local to you, so that you can get the most out of the music on the day of the concert.